APPRECIATE THEM

by - 14:37

Assalamualaikum

Like always, I'm sorry for not updating any entry. I just want to remind you guys that I'm living in a boarding school. So, do you get what I mean? 

Today I just want to remind you guys to APPRECIATE THEM. Who's them that I'm referring to?? They are the closest person to you. They know you better than anyone else. They love you more than anyone else. They would sacrifice everything that they have for you, even their lives. They are the happiest person when you were born in this cruel world. 

If you think THEM is your parents, then YES. You're correct.

Why suddenly I want to ask you guys to appreciate them. I mean like, it's not my problem right? But truthly, IT IS my problem. Why I said that? Have you ever heard  a hadis about amar ma'ruf nahi munkar? 

عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيْد الْخُدْرِي رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ : سَمِعْتُ رَسُوْلَ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُوْلُ : مَنْ رَأَى مِنْكُمْ مُنْكَراً فَلْيُغَيِّرْهُ بِيَدِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِلِسَانِهِ، فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَبِقَلْبِهِ وَذَلِكَ أَضْعَفُ اْلإِيْمَانِ
 " whoever among you see wrongdoing, let him rectify it with his hand. If he's unable, then with his tongue. And if he is incapable of that then with his heart and that is the weakest level of faith"

[ riwahul muslim ]

Blog is the only way I can spread goodness and reminders for all of us. I'm not ustazah. I'm just an ordinary 16 y'old teenager! I don't have much knowledge about Islam, but I want to share anything that I know that will help the ummah. WE ARE THE UMMAH. Prophet Muhammad S.A.W ummah. I know that maybe some of you readers would think why I want to spread goodness and reminders? I'm still young. Enjoy your life girl! 

Do you want to know something creepy? Do you want to know the reality of this life? 

كُلُّ نَفۡسٍ۬ ذَآٮِٕقَةُ ٱلۡمَوۡتِ‌ۖ
" Every soul shall have a taste of death " 

[Quran 3 : 185 ]

It's true I'm still young. But death doesn't mean only for the elders. I know you aware of that. Okay, everyone would death. No matter what age it is. But why I want to spread goodness and reminders?

وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنْسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ
" And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me "

[ Adz zariyat : 56 ]

وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلَائِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الْأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً ۖ قَالُوا أَتَجْعَلُ فِيهَا مَنْ يُفْسِدُ فِيهَا وَيَسْفِكُ الدِّمَاءَ وَنَحْنُ نُسَبِّحُ بِحَمْدِكَ وَنُقَدِّسُ لَكَ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ مَا لَا تَعْلَمُونَ
"And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know." "

[ Al baqarah : 30 ]


We are created in this world only for 2 reason. To worship Allah and be a khalifah that will make a peaceful world. Spread goodness, remind others about good and bad things, help people to a straight path.. That's what we have to do. It not just me who need to spread those things, but it's every single human in this world who need to do it! Da'wah is compulsory  for all of us. 

Alright back to the topic. I want to talk about appreciate your parents because my friend just lose her mom last Saturday. Look, I can't imagine my life without a mom, a dad. Sometimes when I'm at the hostel I would think about my parents. What are they doing right know? Are they alright? Do Allah still gives me a chance to meet my parents when I come back home? 

Every single day, I want to call my parents to ask about their health. To hear their voices. But I can't do it. I don't have cents to make a call. I have to limit my calls and use it only when there's emergency. 

Can you imagine your live without your mother? Your mother that battle with her own life just want to born you? Don't you feel bad when you do bad things to your mom? When you heart her small heart? When you shut your door because she didn't gives you permission to hang out with your friends? When you lie to your mother that you have a tuition class at school but the  truth is you go to a cyber cafe? DON'T YOU FEEL BAD?? She's nearly DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU.

How about father? Without him, you won't exist. He willingly do everything just to grant your wishes. Even if he's so tired, but he still would do his best as a father just to make sure you have a happy life. He didn't show his love, but HE LOVES YOU really much. 

credit : google image
Appreciate them. You would miss and regret when they are no longer in this world. Again, appreciate them before it's too late.  
This entry is special for me and all of you ma readers. May Allah grant us ni'mat IMAN and ISLAM till the end of our life. Aamiin. 



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing all those opinion of yours. Its good to have some; to remind ourself.

    ReplyDelete