Sem Break Bloglist by Farhanah Afiqah

by - 12:20


Hello. I chose to take part in this segment because I just want to and I think that you guys can know about my blog more. I never talk about this though. So, keep reading!

Why blogging in the first place?

I never heard about 'blog' before. I started to realize the existence of 'blog' when I was 11 years old. That's because my teacher invited me to participate in a competition that was held by Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia (KPM). The competition required the competitors to make an education blog based on the subject given. So, I chose to participate it because the prize is so attractive. If I'm not mistaken, one of the prizes is a tablet. I REALLY WANT THAT TABLET. But, I'm not that lucky person. My friend is that lucky person. I bet that her 'experiences' in blogging help her to get that achievement. And I'm, being the loser that already in love with 'blog'.

What do I write?

> Random
I write everything that is pop out in my mind. Normally I would write about my opinion about something. *Why that sentence looks weird? cis..* Because I love to find the values in everything and yeah. The common reason >> Would like to share something beneficial to all my dearest blogger!

> Movie Review
Erm... don't know how to elaborate it. I rarely watch movies in the cinema. Normally I would watch it online * yeah-yeah, I know it's illegal. * So, my movie review might not the hot movie that is being screened in the cinema. And maybe the years back movie. But still an interesting movie-lah. No way I would share something that's not good for you guys!

> Islam Talk
بَلِّغُوا عَنِّى وَلَوْ آيَةً 
“Sampaikanlah dariku walau hanya satu ayat” (HR. Bukhari) 
This is what I'm doing. It's also to remind me and all of you as a Muslims.

>Tips
Tips about how to be ---- yeah, something like that. I only publish a post about this 'tips'. Which is 'How to Stay Focused'. <<< Click to read the entry!

> Tutorial
The best part but also the most tiring part. Need to screenshot and explaining things is hard! To make people understand what we are trying to say without them in front of us! Fffuuhhhhhhhh~~ But I really like this 'tutorial' part because I'm helping people.

> Promote: littlewardrobe.co
Just want to promote my igshop. I'm not gonna waste this platform just to write about my lifestyle and thoughts just like that! If you want to know more details about littlewardrobe.co, you can read it in one of my pages. Click here  >> littlewardrobe.co . To see all the items that we sell, simply visit our ig >> @littlewardrobe.co 

Get style with us.
~ Our wardrobe is your wardrobe~  

That's all you need to know, I guess? Have a nice day ahead!

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. yay thank you for joining!

    https://frrnxh.blogspot.my/2017/07/sem-break-bloglist-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thoughts, Naseha! especially that 'islam talk' aim. I hope you can put it as a good use to others, insyaAllah.

    Feel free tp join this awesome chocolate giveway too at di http://ciknurul23.blogspot.my/2017/07/chocolate-fan-giveaways-by-sii-nurul.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. that tutorial part is so true. I end up saying too little and upon re reading it I feel bugged that no one gonna understand this lol. Let the pro do those.

    // afifahaddnan

    ReplyDelete
  4. jalan2 dari segmen yang sama

    http://www.mialiana.com/2017/06/sem-break-bloglist-by-farhanah-afiqah.html

    - Mia Liana

    ReplyDelete