5 signs that you're a hijabster!

by - 22:49

Hello readers! 
Today, I just want to have a nice chit chat with you guys. I have a lot to share with you guys. About what happened in my life especially. It just that, yeahhhh. It's all about the matters of time. (why they're so jealous of me? *pouting face*)

Fashion.

In this modern days, fashion is everything. Applications that we have in our phone adding spice on it. Simple example, Instagram. Many types of fashion that we can see. And here in Malaysia, is hit with 

' HIPSTER FASHION '

Since we're in Malaysia and most of us is muslims, so now exist a word 

'HIJABSTER'

All of this signs are just what I see and what I think Hijabter looks like. Which means whenever I see all of this signs in a person, I would say " ohhhh, a hijabster just passed by me"


1- WEAR JACKET/CARDIGAN


 Common jacket/cardigan that they would wear is the long one. 


2- WEAR SNEAKERS


They would where everything with sneakers. Including baju kurung. I mean like, why?!!


3- ROUND AND ROUND


wearing Harry Potter glasses. Just want to share with you guys that in my school, most of the girls who wear spectacles wear round spectacles. *mind either. But mine is not that round. *bila x nak ngaku macam nilah.. bnyk alasan hoho.* #trend

4- ZEBRA


black and white like a zebra. I do like that combination though. 

5- SHADES


just love it. Wish I have one. mmmmmm




so guys, are you the hijabster?


- credit to the owner-

You May Also Like

0 comments