QUICK UPDATE ABOUT ME

by - 12:17



Assalamualaikum guys. I hope everyone is fine. Because I'm not fine. 

I don't want to talk about this in details for now, because I have a lot of things that I need to do. I just want you guys to keep updated about me. I'm still alive. Alhamdulillah, but a lot more stress than before. Yes, I AM STRESSING OUT. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, e-learning is being implemented in our university. I don't know how the other students in other universities feel about e-learning. But, what I'm certain is that everyone in 'YuYaiYe' Gambang is stressing out. 

E-learning is not easy for everyone. Maybe there are some students that are very comfortable with this e-learning. They have the proper equipment, gadgets, stable internet connections and of course their own private space to study. But there are some students that don't have all that 'comfortability'. We are in the same 'musibah' but in a different boat. 

Next, it's not just about gadgets, personal space and etc. This stress is also contributed by our semester being shortened. In my opinion, our original timetable is already packed. Now, imagine our semester is being shortened by 2-1 weeks! Our class is from Monday to Saturday. And that's just about class. I'm not yet talking about the assignment, tests, homework, need to watch pre-recorded lecture, project and etc. There's also a case where our lecturer needs to add an extra class because we're not able to finish our syllabus. Even if we have already used the time given according to the timetable. 

I'm not enjoying my study in this last semester. My focus has shifted from getting 4.00 to "I just want to finish this messed up semesterrrr!!!"

I had cried a few times already this semester. But, I think it helps to reduce my stress.

I have a lot more to say. But I have to end this post for now since I have to study for tonight test. And yes! AKU TAK STUDY LAGI SEBAB MASA PACKED. I DON'T WANNA RUIN MY BODY BECAUSE OF THIS AGAIN.


* Of course, there are some lecturers that are very understanding. I just wonder how this semester would be if it's not being shortened.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. E-learning is not easy. Adik i study kat Uni pun cakap tak best semester ni, dan so stress!

    ReplyDelete