It has been a long time since the last time I made a tutorial? Since I still have a week of holiday, I would like to help you guys who dream of placing your Instagram photos into your blog~~ it's easy peasy and FREE! Do you excited?
- First: Go to this website --> https://snapwidget.com/
You should be here, just like the picture below.
scroll down a little bit, and press ' GET STARTED TODAY '
- Second: Sign Up whether using your Facebook account or create a new one.
- Third: You should be at your dashboard by now. Press ' CREATE A NEW WIDGET '
- Forth: Choose a style that you wanted. There are various types of it. Just click every each of them so that you can make the best decision! 😁
Simply just press the button that I had circled for you! ❤
- Fifth: Edit your widget!
I chose slideshow style. So, that's how my pictures would turn out. Just like SLIDESHOW!
- Sixth: Press ' GET WIDGET ' blue button below. Then you would get your code!
- Eighth: View blog. and wallaweiii~!
If you choose grid style and you think that that the widget looks messy on your blog, simply add this code before your widget code.
<div style="background-image: url(http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/303/303771ob8r4r0z04.png);
border-color: #FFCCCC; border-style: double; border-width: 4px;
height: 300px; overflow: auto; width: 220px;">
Then it will turn out to have scroll box just like the picture below.
I hope you guys able to do it because for me it's not that hard! Isn't it? If you have any problem just comment down below and I'll try my best to help you guys! 😘 If you succeed, comment below too. okay? Thank you, guys. That's all for today. ^^